Friday 8 January 2010

New Year, New Start.

Happy New Year and welcome to my new blog!



I have been working on some ideas for starting my own business and this is the result. Well I say result but I'm not quite at the result stage yet, but I am heading in the right direction. I always find it hard to explain to people what my business is about especially to people outside the creative community. Basically I'm making a variety of products including paintings, mugs, bags, notebooks and cards all featuring letters. These can be letters put together to form a word or can be used alone as an initial.
All products are handmade, either hand-painted, papercut, hand-stitched and also digitally manipulated. I am looking into setting up a webshop and will be taking part in various craft fairs across the North-West in the coming months.
But as all this is still in the early stages you can keep up to date with whats happening here on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment